October 19-November 30, 2020
Bi-weekly Mondays @ 1:00-3:30pm Pacific Time
Have you completed a first draft of your manuscript or collection of shorter pieces? Congratulations! It’s time to start your revision process. In this focused program, receive clear, supportive feedback from me and a small group of 6 authors at the same stage in their writing journey.
During this interactive series you will gain clarity on what is strong in your writing, what needs more work, and implement a clear set of steps to incorporate suggestions for edits in your manuscript.
Energizing Editing includes:
• Bi-weekly 2.5-hour group sessions
• Two hour-long personal coaching sessions to provide focused feedback and assist you in the next steps
• Learn self-editing and revision techniques to refine your first draft and bring it to the next level
• Decrease the overwhelm of your whole project by taking it one step at a time
• Contribute and find support in a group of writers at the same stage in the revision process
• Lean into what needs more love and attention– engaging dialogue, fuller descriptions, deeper character development, etc.
• Learn about the next steps: What happens after the first revision?
If you’re interested in saving a spot, please book a 30-minute Breakthrough Session with me so I can learn more about your writing project and goals.