Step Into Your Story
March 2 – March 23, 2021
(4 meetings, once per week)
Each Tuesday @ 2:00-3:30 pm PT
This online journey is an introductory step into writing; no previous writing experience necessary! We meet each week to create fresh writing from prompts, listen and provide encouraging feedback, and read our writing aloud to a cozy, supportive group of 4 participants. Discover your unique voice and story, and get comfortable sharing it! You also receive a one-on-one coaching session with me to further develop your writing goals.
Each group session focuses on a specific theme designed to expand perspective, develop your writing muscles, and fall in love with your writing style. Once you complete Step Into Your Story, you’ll be ready to soar.
Step Into Your Story includes:
• Four 1.5 hr group sessions, along with
• One hour-long coaching call to support you in bringing your stories to life.
• Create fresh writing from inspiring, exciting prompts designed to make you think deeply and grow your skills as a writer
• Develop strong habits for a regular writing practice
• Share your words with a supportive audience who is listening for what’s strong in your writing
• Learn how to manage your inner critic
• Become a present, observant listener for your fellow writers in order to motivate and help them grow– writing is not always a solo practice!
Group sessions focus on a specific theme each time we meet. We write together, read aloud, give and receive feedback within a respectful environment. With each passing week, we grow more confident in our words and fall deeply in love with this craft.
Step Into Your Story runs at least two times per year! Click here for dates and to save your spot in the next series! Waiting list participants get first priority to join the next group.
Step Into Your Story is priced on a Sliding Scale:
$295 - $495
A Fall 2021 series will be offered in October